WE ARE SORRY BUT WE ARE FULLY BOOKED FOR THIS YEAR. RIGHT NOW WE ACCEPT BOOKINGS FOR 2017
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 7 days accommodation – Bathroom, Flat screen TV/SAT with USB connection, free WiFi and cozy beds are included. .
- Food – Breakfast Included and carb snacks during riding.
- Guided MTB – 5 days of epic guided mountain biking with a local guide.
- Bike Arrangement – If you are not bringing your own bike, we’ll be happy to arrange it for you free of cost. You’ll only pay hiring fee.
- Food – Breakfast and trip snacks
- Support car – Emergencies and support for off-the map adventures.
- Bike Lift – One day Bike Lift Pass in one of our Bike Parks. Note: MTB Treks is not responsible for changes in bike park bike lift services.
- Spa – Two visits to local spa. Sauna, jacuzzi, salt cave, ice chamber, swimming pool, aqua park. (Additional entries will require a small fee of 5-10 pounds)
- Transfers – Airport pick up and drop off.
- Free Transfer of Your MTB Experience – If for any reason you have to cancel your experience, you can either transfer it to the next available date or to your friend without losing your reservation fee. Subject to terms and conditions.
- Alternative accommodation arrangement – If you wish to book an alternative accommodation in a luxuries hotel or pension with spa, swimming pool and room service, we offer you free of any charges arrangement. All you have to do is fill in the details in the “Accommodation / Travel” section during your registration.
- Satisfaction – Long lasting grin on your face guaranteed.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Flights – If you fly from UK the best option is to choose Ryan Air or Wizz Air to Wroclaw. They offer flights on a daily basis and ticket prices starting from as low as £20. In case you missed it, airport pick up and drop off are included in your MTB experience.
- Accident Insurance – If you live in UK or any EU country, you will need to apply for a EHIC – European Health Insurance Card. It’s free and it will cover you for all emergency treatments. However we really advice to also opt for specialized mountain biking or adventure holiday insurance which will cover helicopter emergency rescues and other treatments not covered by EHIC. It’s totally worth and it costs “nothing”. In UK you can get a specialized mountain biking insurance from £15 a week. You can also opt for your adventure holiday insurance with your chosen airlines.
- Mountain Bikes – We strongly suggest to bring your own bike but if you choose not to travel with your mtb, we’ll assist you in hiring a good quality mountain bike.